Comprehensive Tax Plannning
When April 15th comes around, you’ll be ready.
What’s the best way to make sure tax time goes smoothly for your business? Prepare early and often. We offer year-round advice to keep your business in compliance and make sure the IRS doesn’t catch you off guard.
Most tax advisors assess your financial situation at the turn of the year, often too late to make any changes for your tax filing. We’re proactive and stay connected throughout the year so you’re fully aware of what you’ll need to declare and pay, well ahead of the deadline.
Why choose Shoebox for your tax planning?
- Have experienced advisors looking out for your interests year-round
- Work with us at our comfortable offices in Sandy Springs and Savannah (when needed)
- Work with us remotely for your convenience
- Avoid any unexpected tax bills
We want to help reduce your tax burden and are here to provide the answers to all of your year end questions about:
- Charitable Contributions
- Changing Tax Laws
- 401K and Traditional IRA Contributions
- Mortgage Deductions
- Rental Income and Deductible Expenses
- Capital Gains Taxes and Losses